looking at buying a pocket PC / PDA

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 09:34:32 CDT 2017

On 30 October 2017 at 00:57, tom sparks via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> cant find the Gateway HandBook on ebay :(
> if wanted the GPD Pocket i could buy these
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora_(console)> or  GDP Win
> Toshiba Libretto size issues

Your quoting is broken. It took 3 goes to type this because I couldn't
find your actual reply.

The Pandora is a gaming toy. It's got a terrible keyboard.

The GDP is one device, it just comes with either Windows or Ubuntu
installed. I think even the specs are the same.

The difference between modern things and the Psion is of course
battery life. A Psion 5/5mx ran for months on a pair of AAs. A
mini-laptop runs for a few hours.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven at gmail.com