HP 21mx/whatever processor works with doublesided key... i forgot model#

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Oct 20 22:23:33 CDT 2017

NOPE NOT A BIG  RTE PERSON -  BUT  YES THERE  WOULD  BE  MULTI  SERIAL
BOARDS IN SOME INCOMING PROCESSORS

RAN IT  ONCE AND PLAYED  WITH IT...
BROKE 1000 SYSTEMS   DOWN AND SOLD THE  PIECES.  THE  ONLY SYSTEMS THAT WE
SUPPORTED SOFTWARE WISE  WERE  F   AND  THEN  ACCESS

THIS   21 WHATEVER   IS THE SKINNY ONE! DOUBLE  SIDED  KEY -  AND IF I
REMEMBER WILL YANK IT UP OFF THE FLOOR IN  MY OFFICE TOMORROW  AND SEE THE  #
BUT    SUSPECT   2108 AS

ABOUT  ALL I REMEMBER LIKING ABOUT IT WAS IT  HAD THE BOOT   BUILT IN
,GRIN!.

WHAT I DID NOT  LIKE WAS  IT WAS NOT  CORE MEMORY.

SURE  WERE FUN  TIMES...

ALTHOUGH THERE WAS ALWAYS A FOND  SPOT  FOR THE 21XX  STUFF...  I  GOT
REALLY OCCUPIED  WITH THE 3000 AS A   COMPUTER THAT I WOULD  REALLY USE.  IN THE
 EARLY  DAYS  OF  RUNNING  THE  ACCESS THOUGH  WHAT  GREAT   FUN  AND  THE
100 BOARD  BBS/MULTI USER CHAT/VOTE AND  POL/EMAIL  AND MOST  GAMES WE DID
GOT MOVED TO THE   3000.

ED - WHOSE KEYBOARD THINKS IT IS AN ASR 35 TELETYPE SO THAT IS HOW THE
REST  OF THE MESSAGE  GOT  FININSHED

In a message dated 10/20/2017 7:37:48 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,