Xerox 820

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 19:51:05 CST 2017

On Nov 22, 2017 8:17 PM, "Pete Lancashire via cctech" <cctech at classiccmp.org>
wrote:

> Wow that brings back some memories. There was about 10 of us who got
> together and I can't remember how or who got 10 of them. I think mine is
> still in storage somewhere.
>

> On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 4:54 PM, allison via cctech <cctech at classiccmp.org
>
> wrote:
>
> > On 11/21/2017 10:51 AM, Bill Gunshannon via cctech wrote:
> > > Any interest in a Xerox 820 board that never had it's construction
> > completed?
> > >
> > > It's amazing the stuff I find digging through my boxes of junk.
> > >
> > > bill
> > Bill,
> >
> > I'm likely one of the few around that can populate it with period parts.
> > Very tempting to add yet another project to my list.
> >
> > Allison

I have an 820-II but I also have a lot of 820  1/4 un software diskettes
(but no 5 1/4" drive.  I can image and upload my disks if you'd like.  I
have about 50 or so disks, various software.

My 820-11 was new-old -stock when I got it whatever years ago, still have
the orig boxes and all.  Takes 8in disks, has a working hard drive.  I
think I have dBase and that kind of thing.

Bill Degnan
twitter: billdeg
vintagecomputer.net