WTB: HP-85 16k RAM Module and HPIB Floppy Drive

Paul Berger phb.hfx at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 11:33:20 CST 2017

720K media is pretty easy to get as well, I bought 100 "used" disks from
floppydisk.com, and it is hard to tell they have ever been used and I
have not had any problems with them.  I also bought a lot on eBay that
where previously used on an Amiga that majority of them where OK and the
where a mix of single and double sided media.

Paul.