WTB: HP-85 16k RAM Module and HPIB Floppy Drive

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Tue Nov 14 17:56:31 CST 2017

I just got my HP-85 working for the first time over the weekend (except for its tape drive, which is still a work in progress). I'd like to acquire some accessories for it:

1) HP 82903A 16k RAM module

2) HP 9122C dual 1.44M 3.2" floppy diskette drive

Do any of y'all have either of those items available for swap or sale? I'm located in southern California.

Those two items are at the top of my HP-85 want list, but I might also be interested in other related bits such as the 82940A GPIO Interface, other compatible HPIB mass storage, etc.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/