Details about IBM's early 'scientific' computers

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Mon Nov 13 23:11:34 CST 2017

On 11/13/2017 09:32 PM, Noel Chiappa via cctalk wrote:
> Please, everyone, I do actually know of BitSavers; you don't need to point me
> at it.
>
> When I said:
>
>      >> I could look at the engineering manuals, but I was hoping for something
>      >> in between them and Bashe et al.
>
> I assumed everyone would understand that by "engineering manuals", I was
> meaning the kind of things one finds in BitSavers.

Well, I just happened to be looking at some stuff there
today, and was reading a manual with the 7094 instruction
set laid out in excruciating detail.  So, I'm not talking
about deciphering the schematics, this was the programming
guide for that model.  I thought that was what you were
looking for.

Jon