DEC terminals and classic server computing

Henry Bond henry.bnd at gmail.com
Sun May 28 18:08:01 CDT 2017

I have long had an interest in server tech and "technology with character" I finally took the plunge and got a DEC and I am looking for something of a similar vintage to connect it to.
I have read about VAXstations, z80 based mainframes. This seems like the kind of devices I would like to acquire and learn the workings of.

I also require a keyboard for my DEC terminal.

As this is my first post to the list, I am mostly looking for resources (UK would be preferable)
-- H