FTGH clear-out at Mesa Electronics, Richmond, CA, USA

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Thu May 25 19:32:33 CDT 2017

Hi again,

What a workout! I've followed up already with those who requested their
respective items with me in order. If anyone passes on shipment I'll give
the next in line a chance.

Turns out Peter had a bunch of those Motorola brick flip-phones too so I'm
harvesting the displays for my DIY wristwatch obsession. A good day indeed!

=]

--
Anders Nelson

+1 (517) 775-6129