Panel ID?

Brent Hilpert bhilpert at shaw.ca
Fri May 12 00:52:09 CDT 2017

On 2017-May-11, at 5:56 PM, Cory Heisterkamp via cctalk wrote:
> Can anyone ID what this panel is from? I picked it up recently for parts but the more I study it the more I suspect it may have been part of a computer system. At least one status light references 'No Write Ring'. The displays at the top are terrific, 7-segment incandescent units!
>
> Photos at:
> http://www.radar58.com/panel/

"DATA ACQ. MODE" -  Data Acquisition.

"AZ MINUS"  and  "EL MINUS" suggest azimuth and elevation.
Either going negative might be out-of-range errors warranting the indicators.

Inertial navigation system test recorder control/interface? (testing gyroscopes).

Looks like mid-late 60s construction.
Might find date codes on the decoder ICs on the 7-seg displays.