Hershey Fonts now 50 years old

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Thu May 11 09:37:21 CDT 2017

Max Mathews produced a set of three fonts at Bell Labs in 1967 as well.
"Three Fonts of Computer-drawn Letters"
The Journal of Typographic Research pp 345-356

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/visiblelanguage/pdf/V1N4_1967_E.pdf

which we have in the collection
http://www.computerhistory.org/collections/catalog/102675897

I read the cards about a month ago, I'll check when the data is going to be made available