Need help reproducing a PCB

Jim Brain brain at jbrain.com
Tue May 9 22:46:08 CDT 2017

I am trying to reproduce a PCB design, and I have removed all the ICs,
scanned the boards, and am trying to draw it up in EAGLE.  But, it would
much easier if I could import the actual PCB as a bitmap under my PCB
layout, to ensure I have have everything in the right place.

Sadly, my graphics manipulation skills are suboptimal, and I am
wondering if there is anyone on the list that could take my scans and
convert them into 2 color bitmaps of the correct size such that I could
import.  When I tried to convert, the difference between light green and
dark green essentially removed most of the traces.

Jim

--
Jim Brain
brain at jbrain.com