FTGH Large amount of DEC/Misc Classic computer hardware

Adrian Graham binarydinosaurs at icloud.com
Sun May 7 04:43:38 CDT 2017

> On 7 May 2017, at 07:18, Rob Jarratt via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> A pity this is the wrong the side of the pond and shipping is so expensive, otherwise I would love to get a 5000/240 or 5000/260 and some 5" drives.
>
> Regards
>
> Rob

Hi Rob,

I’ve been told about reship.com who I guess are like a US equivalent of parcel2go over here. You pay domestic US shipping to them and they add a surcharge to forward it over to you, presumably by boat. What I don’t know is how that affects import duty etc but it might be worth looking into.

>>> (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your