os8diskserver help?

Kyle Owen kylevowen at gmail.com
Mon May 1 13:14:25 CDT 2017

Hi Tom,

Have you successfully confirmed the functionality of your second serial
card? Is it an M8650, M8655, or something else? If you can toggle in a
quick serial echo test to confirm it can receive characters, that'd be a
good start. Sounds like it has no trouble sending characters, which is a
good sign.

Another thing would be to confirm that the boot block did get loaded
correctly. I might also double-check that the image you're using has
already had the proper handler installed.

Best of luck,

Kyle

On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 12:37 PM, Tom Moss via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org