Pair of Twiggys

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Tue Mar 14 18:53:53 CDT 2017

I'm assuming anything can be interfaced to old tech.  But if I had Twiggys I do have a Lisa they could go into.  Or I'd just sell them and buy something a lot more useful. :)

What'd be cool if replicas could be made somehow.  I don't know what all goes into a disk drive but I imagine it's in the realm of possibility at least.