Pair of Twiggys

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Tue Mar 14 17:22:41 CDT 2017

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017, Zane Healy wrote:
> LOL, thanks Fred!  I’ll freely admit that I’m out of touch, as these
> days my focus is my photography.  Since I need to free up space to build
> a better darkroom, the rise in value is of interest.  Maybe I can free
> up some space and fund the my darkroom project. :-)

Ah, out of touch on that, as well!
"But, you can do ANYTHING with Photoshop!"   Yeah.  right.

Want a stabilization processor?
Most of a ragged Beseler 45, plus a dichroic head that I never got around
to rebuilding and mating?
Movie film daylight developing tank?  (motorized back-and-forth reel to
reel 16mm, 35mm, but not large diameter reels)
Fujinon desktop holography camera?  (needs new laser tube)
bellows for 35mm?   tilt and shift?   (I am keeping my
Hama/Kenlock/Spiratone for now, but getting rid of the rest)
Selling my Linhof and Tachihara soon.