LMI Lambda - Software this time

Daniel Seagraves dseagrav at lunar-tokyo.net
Thu Mar 9 11:55:34 CST 2017

Great progress has been made in running the Lambda firmware and diagnostics. A way has been found to structure things such that the emulator is releasable without infringing on anyone’s copyrights. Now what we need is software tapes, specifically a Lisp distribution tape of any version.

If anyone has any tapes in any condition, or knows someone who might have something, please ask them to consider imaging their tapes, or having them imaged.

If you have images of anything that aren’t the images already on bitsavers, I would love to hear from you. Even partial or corrupt images are potentially useful.