FW: More 8085a oddities

steven canning scanning.cc70 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 18:10:23 CST 2017

Sorry Adrian I feel like I'm coming in at the end of the movie here . My
code pig ( software guy ) learned the hard way that you ALWAYS need to
start 8085 code with an " F3 "  (HEX ) DI disable interrupts command so
that you can have all your ducks lined up before you get an Interrupt (
whether real or imagined ) otherwise you can jump to some weird a$$ address
that will do something unwanted . Just a thought .

Best regards , Steven