Still Looking For AT&T 3B2 Internals Docs

Jerry Kemp other at oryx.us
Mon Mar 6 15:54:17 CST 2017

Very interesting.  I didn't start wearing a Unix hat till 1989-1990 time period.
  Aside from the ATT 3B2, my only other exposure to SysVR3 Unix was thru Banyan
Vines.

Banyan Vines sat on top of SysVR3 Unix, and we used a lot of Banyan Vines.  When
(Banyan) boxes went down, typically due to poor power/power outages and no
UPS's, I typically got a call to recover them, which entailed interacting with
the Unix underneath, until it was recovered enough that file systems were
repaired and the full Banyan NOS stack could come up.

Back on topic, I guess I had not understood your request enough, I had though
you were needing specific hardware and CPU information.  Did not realize that
there were software/SysVR3 questions you were still asking.

Again, wishing you good luck in acquiring the data that you need to move forward.

Jerry Kemp

lots of stuff deleted here