Able board on eBay

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 09:22:30 CST 2017

I looked it up a couple of days ago.  It's in a brochure on Bitsavers:

http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/www.bitsavers.org/pdf/able/brochures/Able_Computer_Product_Brochures_1982.pdf

See page 12.  It's one part of a DMAX/16.  The same seller had the other
half for sale as well (mislabeled).  Not nearly as cool as an Enable :).

I was bummed I got outbid on the Qniverter the seller had for sale (which
was listed as a "Univerter").

- Josh