Heathkit tube checker available

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Thu Mar 2 19:16:00 CST 2017

Hi, all, I have a Heathkit TC-3 tube checker, including manual and prints,
available. Image here:

  http://ana-3.lcs.mit.edu/~jnc/tech/jpg/tmp/TubeChecker.jpg

It has been modified with an after-market Coletronics panel with a bunch of
additional tube bases.

Condition is unknown; it probably hasn't been powered on in some years. It was
in my wife's father's basement, so it was in a cool, dry space, at least.

I know this isn't the best list for this, but I'm not on those lists; can
people here who are, please forward it to those lists?

Any interest, reply to me only, please - no need to litter the list!

    Noel