Need manual for a floppy drive...

geneb geneb at deltasoft.com
Sun Jan 29 10:28:09 CST 2017

I've got a Panasonic JU-455-5 AAG (5.25, 360K) that I'd like to use in a
Kaypro 4.  I've worked out the configuration of the drive based on a
snippet of info on the net that had some jumper settings, but I can't get
the activity light to operate.  I've set the configuration to use the
light when either motor on is detected, or the drive select, but neither
seem to work.  I figure a "real" manual on the drive would help.

Note that the drive seems to operate without issue other than the drive
light.  Boots, etc.

g.

Tnx!

--