11/34 with drives on ebay

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Thu Jan 26 14:41:35 CST 2017

On 1/26/2017 12:26 PM, Jay West wrote:
> A fully working 11/34, in a complete period rack (with all side panels and
> filler panels), and 4 working RL02's, VT220, a Decwriter, a good set of disk
> packs, RSTS 7 media and manuals.... All shown working (except the LA)..
> $1000 isn't realistic at all. It should definitely be higher than that.
I've seen the H960 racks go for a significant percentage of the $1000 in
the shape this system
is in.  As Jay said, someone backs up to this guys operation and moves
this carefully and has
a running system (and the RL02's don't crash after relocation) $3000 to
$5000 is a great deal.

I guess the hassle of finding all the parts, or just getting them
turnkey ready has a price, as well
as the trend for things to go up these days.

thanks
Jim