quick omnibus question

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sun Jan 22 18:30:13 CST 2017

    > From: Eugene (W2HX)

    > Before deleting this, someone ... should double check to make sure I am
    > right that the file is incorrect. ... But it seems to be backward to me.

Well, it is, and it isn't. The board is drawn with the 'bottom' (in DEC
nomenclature, for when the board is inserted in a backplane where the slots
run vertically) at the top of the drawing, and vice versa.

But, other than that, it appears to be correct - based on the keyed slots.
(So, the first land, at the bottom of the drawing, which is the 'top' of a
DEC board, normally, is AA. And the last - top of the drawing, 'bottom' of
the card when it's in vertical slot - is DV. Etc, etc.)

	Noel