quick omnibus question

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sun Jan 22 11:46:53 CST 2017

    > From: Eugene (W2HX)

    > I noticed that B1J (MA7) is directly adjacent to B1K (MD4). Could this
    > be related?

"Rule #1: There are no concidences." :-)

    > I have the board sitting on my table with the components facing up and
    > the omnibus card edge is at the bottom of the card. Going from left to
    > right, do I have connectors ABCD or is it something else? Maybe DCBA?

I don't know Omnibus, but I expect it follows the DEC connector conventions:

 http://gunkies.org/wiki/DEC_card_form_factor

and in that configuration, Pfrom left to right, the groups should be D to A.

Generally one goes from right to left, so A to D in that direction; the pins
go from A to V in that direction.

	Noel