IBM Maintenance Manuals (3203, 3704, 3803, 4341)

Alexis Kotlowy thrashbarg at kaput.homeunix.org
Sat Jan 21 09:04:28 CST 2017

Hi List,

I've had eleven IBM binders with maintenance information in them here
for years. They're not doing anything useful so I'm inquiring here if
anyone wants them.

These are the labels on the spines:

3203-5 MLM , 4 TO 17 , VOLUME 02
3203-5 MLM , 18 TO 28 , VOLUME 03
3704 MLM , VOL 888 [note 1]
3704 ALD , AS CA SB , VOL 4
3704 ALD , YZ , VOL 1
3704 ALD , CC , VOL 2
3704 ALD , MX , VOL 6
3704 ALD , LB , VOL 8
3803 MLM IPC INST GUIDE [note 2]
3803 MLM TAPE SPECS [note 2]
4341 MI P.S. WIRING DIAGRAMS (YE) VOL 41

1: ALD scribbled out and MLM written under it in marker. VOL 888 in pen.
2: Written in pen

Obviously not a complete set and I can't guarantee the labels match the
contents, but I hope it'll help someone.

I'm located in Adelaide, Australia. Feel free to contact me off-list. I
can provide photos.

Cheers,

Alexis.