Vector Graphics PROM/RAM Board?

Santo Nucifora santo.nucifora at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:36:29 CST 2017

Hi Win,

I think I have you covered.  I have an unopened Vector Graphics RAM/ROM
Revision 3 board with full assembly guide/user manual/schematics. Includes
source for a memory test program, the Vector 1 Monitor 1.2 source listing
and an errata sheet with an extra jumper.

Here's a pic of my board/parts:
http://vintagecomputer.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Vector-Graphics-RAM-ROM-board-Rev-3.jpg

Oddly enough, my Vector Graphics 1++ has the 12k RAM/ROM board so I don't
have a Rev 3 running.  I'll scan the manual tomorrow and email you a PDF.

Hope this helps.
Santo