TS05AA drives?

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Thu Jan 19 11:35:55 CST 2017

On 01/18/2017 01:59 PM, Chuck Guzis wrote:
> On 01/18/2017 01:06 PM, Al Kossow wrote:
>> Maybe try a private message to him. I'm curious what happened as
>> well.
>
> I shot a message off to him--let's see if I get a response...

Just got a message back from Amo--he says that updating his post
completely slipped his mind, but that reading 800 NRZI tapes has worked
out very well for him--recovering some 15K files.

He'll post an update and details.  My thought is that this may be the
simplest way to get a "gentle" way to handle tapes.  We'll see.

--Chuck