MU5 Software

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 17 17:07:30 CST 2017

With all this talk on the list recently about rare machines, here is a
really long shot.

I am interested in MU5, a research computer built at the University of
Manchester in the 70s, which I know for a fact no longer exists. However, I
would like to find any software, in any form, for it. Does anyone here have
anything, or know who to ask?

I have already been in contact with some of the people most closely
associated with MU5 and drawn a blank so far. I am also  aware of some
documents in the National Archive of the History of Computing which may help
and I will be going to consult those soon.

Regards

Rob