What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own?

Ben Sinclair ben at bensinclair.com
Thu Jan 12 10:18:24 CST 2017

Here's another little item that I have, though I'm not sure if it's rare. I
can't figure out what it actually came from, but it's a UNIVAC branded
drawer pull (I believe). I imagine it came from something like a console
desk, though I've scoured photos of various UNIVACs and haven't seen
anything exactly like it.

It makes a nice little desk ornament at least!

Here's a photo:
http://bensinclair.com/system/images/images/000/000/031/original/IMG_6810.jpg

Also in that photo is a NeXT and an SMS card from an IBM 1130!

--
Ben Sinclair
ben at bensinclair.com