What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own?

Adrian Graham witchy at binarydinosaurs.co.uk
Wed Jan 11 02:10:12 CST 2017

On 11/01/2017 04:16, "Graham Toal" <gtoal at gtoal.com> wrote:

> I have an Acorn Prophet - a machine that no-one I've met seems to even
> know ever existed.  It's a re-badged or re-worked Acorn Atom targetted
> at the commercial market.  ("Profit", geddit?)
>
> I don't know if they were ever sold.  I was gven it during one of
> Acorn's regular junk clearings when I worked there.

I've heard of it and even have a picture of one. Many years ago I was
chatting to Graham Priestley who used to repair Atom kits for Acorn in his
bedroom before moving on to Cambridge Systems Technology to help with their
'Thor' line of Sinclair QL-based workstations - heavy and well built
machines.

--
Adrian/Witchy
Binary Dinosaurs creator/curator