Fwd: Stinky screwdrivers

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Mon Jan 9 09:16:52 CST 2017

Exactly the problem with tool sets that are kept in sealed plastic containers.

BTW, you NEVER want to keep anything that outgasses/chemically decomposes in
a sealed container. Sealed PLASTIC containers are even worse.

Reminds me that I need to throw out the plastic latching-lid tool boxes that I have.