National Semiconductor IMP mini

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 22:28:58 CST 2017

SMECC's book is on 16 c
talks about adding front panel and display  etc... 16 sw and 16  led  book
dated jan 74

16c seems to designate  the card  maybe  16 b is inclusive  of  PS an add
on panel and case..

also have a 8C book too.

ED#  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

Odd I was just  going though a crate  3 hours ago... what are the  odds

In a message dated 1/2/2017 9:15:05 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,