National Semiconductor IMP mini

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Mon Jan 2 22:24:20 CST 2017

On 1/2/2017 8:08 PM, Josh Dersch wrote:
> On 1/2/17 7:58 PM, Brad H wrote:

I also passed on a PDP8/M he had, which was quite rangy then posted this
auction.  I had not come across the listing from before.

The "Oh it must be worth a fortune", even canceling an auction 2 weeks
ago on me.  I didn't think to pay for it on auction closing, since I'd
been sniping it, or I could have really reamed the seller.  I have not
gotten a straight response from them since then.

I would not have noted this other than what i think is a rarity. Sad
that the guy is holding it hostage from someone who could get hold of it
and run it.  I think there is one in the CHM collection from what i was
told when I checked on it before sharing here, so there is one
preserved.  However would be interesting to see one in such as Josh's or
Ian's hands running.  (or many others, just share a lot with them and
they are lighting blink'n lights more than me right now).

thanks
Jim