DEC color standards was: Re: Banner Panels

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Mon Jan 2 13:57:39 CST 2017

> Then again, there are plenty of Pantone colors that have no RGB equivalent...

For printing banner panels, would CMYK be a better fit than sRGB?
Are there no records of what DEC specified to their sub-contractors?

I learned the basics half a century ago, with "Color As Seen And
Photographed", "Kodak Color Dataguide", and "Kodak Color Darkroom
Dataguide", and then taught myself how to do color darkroom work.

Now, I suddenly realize that I am a half century out of touch with the
technology! I find this fascinating, and see an enormous amount of fun
trying to catch up!