Sparcbook 3TX Hard Drive?

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 12:08:11 CST 2017

All I can say is good luck. These are typically the limiting reagent to
portable use. About half my sparcbooks have sleds, optimistically.

Any tadpole series 2 (P-series, N40, AlphaBook, Sparcbook) sled will work.

Sparcbook 3000 series caddies look identical but will not.

--
   Ian Finder
   (206) 395-MIPS
   ian.finder at gmail.com