Still Looking For AT&T 3B2 Internals Docs

Seth Morabito lists at loomcom.com
Mon Feb 27 21:33:41 CST 2017

Hello everyone,

It's been about a year since I last asked around, so I figure it's
time for me to put out another call for help.

My AT&T 3B2 emulator sits unfinished due to lack of internals
documentation. If you or anyone you know might have access to
internals documents -- schematics, timing diagrams, etc. -- please let
me know.

These docs are very hard to find, and may never have been released by
AT&T. Maybe you know a former AT&T engineer who managed to squirrel
some away?

I have many resources already, so I'm NOT looking for user manuals,
SVR3 source code, or the IO Bus specification.  These are pretty
easily available online, and they've given me their all.

Many thanks in advance,

-Seth
--
Seth Morabito