Reading PALs

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 16:06:10 CST 2017

> On 2/21/2017 12:41 PM, Mattis Lind wrote:
>
>> I have seen someone making a small device to do this.
>> http://dreamjam.co.uk/emuviews/elec/pal.php
>>
>> Unfortunately the software doesn't seem to be available any longer. Anyone
>> that has it? It would definetely save me some time.
>>
> Did you try contacting him thru his page?
>
> http://dreamjam.co.uk/emuviews/
> http://dreamjam.co.uk/emuviews/contact.php
>
> I do like his antispam puzzle.

I did try to contact him but got no reply.

But now it solved because Kelly Leavitt somehow did find the correct link,
 which is not the one linked to from the page. Thanks a lot for this!

Unfortunately there were no source code in there unless they are self
extracting binaries. No PC nor DOSEMU running so I cannot check right now.
If there are no source I need to try to figure out the the ordering of the
pins that the dump uses from the schematic. It seems not to readable by the
version of Eagle I have here though.

Maybe it will be easier to DIY anyway...

Anyone else that done this kind of PAL analysis so I can avoid reinventing
the wheel?

/Mattis