Changing wire-wrap configurations on DEC circuit boards

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Mon Feb 13 20:46:26 CST 2017

On 2/13/2017 4:09 PM, Bill Gunshannon wrote:
> [...]
Takes a bit of time for these, but I'd try for one recommended by Bill
or one of these:

New-OEM-Wire-Wrap-Strip-Unwrap-Tool-Hand-Manual-Winding-Rods-For-WSU-30M-AWG-30-/

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262798514618

30 gauge, so if you want to use the stripper, that size wire will be
needed.  They used to have
them with semi safe to use strippers for other sizes.  If you are really
worried, get NoNics strippers
if you can find them.

Thanks
Jim