Logic Analysers

Adrian Graham witchy at binarydinosaurs.co.uk
Fri Feb 3 15:05:01 CST 2017

On 03/02/2017 20:38, "Paul Berger" <phb.hfx at gmail.com> wrote:

>> As I have said before, the most important piece of test gear is a
>> brain.
>>
>> -tony
> ...And if you don't have a schematic, you ring out the connections and
> draw your own...

I'm not yet skilled enough to draw a schematic but I've drawn out a complete
layout of the board with all chips and traces in an open source design
package called Fritzing. Certainly a big help with wiring up the analyser.
These drawings are the only docs I have however... One thing I'd REALLY like
is a memory map but maybe the original designer of this machine will come up
trumps soon.

--
Adrian/Witchy
Binary Dinosaurs creator/curator