Restoring a VT50 (VT52 actually) .

Stefan Skoglund stefan.skoglund at agj.net
Thu Dec 28 13:44:04 CST 2017

lör 2017-12-23 klockan 20:12 -0800 skrev Chuck Guzis via cctalk:
> On 12/23/2017 07:24 PM, Chris Elmquist wrote:
>
> > I’m not sure you can smell the difference between failed selenium rectifiers and lutefisk...
>
> It probably doesn't get interesting until you toss in a can of
> surströmming...
>
> --Chuck

Surströmming isn't a christmas tradition.

It is more like a late august,september tradition (or in summer together
with the season potatoes, onion and bread.)

the  sale of this year surströmming was until 1998 legally delayed until
the third thursday in august (the herring is fished in early spring
april-may.)