Miss categorized DEC box on ebay

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 15:11:40 CST 2017

> The DIGITAL logo is visible on the inset portion of the panel next to the
> switches (it is a bit blurry).  Further, this matches up with Mattis's
> picture quite nicely.
>
> It's an interesting shade of blue, but people have been known to repaint
> things...
>
> This looks like a DEC system to me.

It sure is. I have not only the front panel but also the rest of the BA11-M
box . It is identical (except for the paint then...). No question about it.

Nice little box by the way. Very useful when testing Qbus boards. H7270
backplane. 18 bit though, but if I cared I could just was well convert it
to 22 bits I guess.

I have two more photos here if that could possibly convince those who still
are skeptical.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NL0wF8JEdm74A9AxZb6J06IE_RaiiaWp
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UeDQK8klLueV9dJdedQtzFt4xfDwDG_j

/Mattis