IBM 3270 controller emulation

Guy Sotomayor Jr ggs at shiresoft.com
Fri Dec 8 19:37:57 CST 2017

It might be worthwhile to look at the source for hercules (370, 390, z/series) emulator since that
includes support for 3270 terminals through tn3270.  It’s pretty good since I can use actual 327x
CUT terminals connected to a 3174 controller which connects to hercules emulating the mainframe.

TTFN - Guy