ISO Matrox Multibus SX-900 graphics card manual

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 10:49:39 CDT 2017

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 12:37 AM, r.stricklin via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> On Apr 26, 2017, at 6:01 PM, Glen Slick via cctech wrote:
>
>> While on the topic of Matrox graphics boards from around the same time
>> frame, does anyone know of any Matrox boards that use an NS32016 CPU
>> other than the QG-640?
>
> The Matrox PG-640. Same graphics accelerator, but for PC compatibles. I just happened to have one sitting out on the counter. I checked it and it definitely has an NS32016 on it.

Thank you. Mystery solved. The board in question does appear to be a
match for the bottom board of the Matrox PG-640 board set shown in the
photos of this eBay listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/311599569320

If anyone is interested in images of the Q-Bus version QG-640 I posted
a scan of one here, along with binary images of the firmware:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8Vwo-hnhVM5dUhOYnZqY3JUM3M

Back on topic, hope someone can provide Al with a copy of the Matrox
Multibus SX-900 graphics card manual.