HP-UX 11.11 patches

Joseph Zatarski jzatar2 at illinois.edu
Sun Apr 23 22:52:41 CDT 2017

I think this is probably a long shot, but does anyone have patches for
HP-UX 11.11 for PA-RISC? I can't exactly buy an HP support contract just to
download patches, which is apparently my only other option since google
doesn't turn up anything.

I'm specifically looking to get PHSS_24304 installed because that fixes a
linker issue that prevents building anything with GNU G++. I think I might
be able to get around the issue if I use GNU ld, but that has it's own
issues as I understand it.

I'm new to HP-UX, so if you need more info just ask.

Joe