LambdaDelta 0.98.1 released!

Daniel Seagraves dseagrav at lunar-tokyo.net
Sat Apr 22 11:21:05 CDT 2017

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages - I present to
you LambdaDelta, my decidedly average LMI Lambda emulator.

See https://github.com/dseagrav/ld for the source repository and release
tarball. So far we have been able to run full-speed on a 2.3 GHz i7 and a
2.5 GHz i5, but the i5 was pushing it. The i7 gets a bit warm.

Bitsavers now has the LMI software, so there's no reason to hold off on a
release other than I would have liked to get fetch working properly at
least. I'm going to keep working at it in the meantime.