Large Scale Systems Museum announcement

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Fri Apr 21 20:42:14 CDT 2017

Awesome!  I regret I won't be able to be there, but do have a great time.
 -- Ian

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."