New Jonathan Coulton text adventure/classic terminal music video

Shoppa, Tim tshoppa at wmata.com
Thu Apr 6 12:32:34 CDT 2017

Yes, I know the video was made by using “retro-terminal” software http://www.secretgeometry.com/apps/cathode/<http://www.secretgeometry.com/apps/cathode/> on modern hardware, but the spirit of the Infocom games is still there :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvVNxqosZ7s

The spot halfway through where the screen matches the lyrics is really cool.

I seem to recall the Infocom games could “pace” with realtime delays in the text scrolling but that may be mis-remembering things.

Tim.