DEC TC11 maindec listings?

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 13:46:35 CDT 2016

> http://www.retrocmp.com/tools/pdp-11-diagnostic-database
> Didn't know about this. the TC11 fiche scans appear to be there as well

Really? I might very well be mistaken. I think I searched Jörgs database
high and low and only found references to:
MAINDEC-11-DZQAB-B-D_MAINDEC_User_Reference_Manual_Oct73__page_188.pdf
<http://www.retrocmp.com/images/stories/joerg/pdp11_diagnostic_database////resourcefiles/set0/MAINDEC-11-DZQAB-B-D_MAINDEC_User_Reference_Manual_Oct73__page_188.pdf>
and
PDP11_DiagnosticHandbook_1988__page_273.pdf
<http://www.retrocmp.com/images/stories/joerg/pdp11_diagnostic_database////resourcefiles/set0/PDP11_DiagnosticHandbook_1988__page_273.pdf>

while searching for ZTCA. Those are not the complete listing. Just
instruction on how to start them.

Searching for listings in the microfiche scans that Jörg has doen turn up
this:

EP-DTTCA-B-DL-A__TC11__DEVICE_ROUTINE_(MPG)__MD-11-DTTCA-B__(C)1976.pdf
<http://bitsavers.trailing-edge.com/pdf/dec/pdp11/microfiche/ftp.j-hoppe.de/bw/gh/EP-DTTCA-B-DL-A__TC11__DEVICE_ROUTINE_(MPG)__MD-11-DTTCA-B__(C)1976.pdf>

which is something else.

/Mattis