bitsavers FP11-B schem: M8115-0-01 sheets 1 and 2 missing?

Fritz Mueller fritzm at fritzm.org
Sat Sep 10 22:09:04 CDT 2016

Hi all,

I’m working on debugging an FP11-B floating point option in a PDP-11/45.  I’ve just discovered that in the engineering drawings for this on bitsavers, sheets 1 and 2 of the FRL board prints are missing :-(

Does anybody have a complete set of FP11-B drawings?  I can work around the missing sheets if I have to because sheet 1 is just the IC layout sheet and sheet 2 is probably quite similar to sheet 3, but it sure would be convenient to have the whole set…

cheers,
  —-FritzM.