The huge lot that had the NIB 8" floppies is now on ebay

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Tue Sep 6 12:45:54 CDT 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org] On Behalf Of jim
stephens
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2016 11:23 PM
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
Subject: Re: The huge lot that had the NIB 8" floppies is now on ebay

Yes, we do.  I had not found this ad and it is in Kansas City, where I have
a warehouse.

Cindy, I didn't see the 8" floppies though.  I also thought this was in
Colorado, but see it listed as KC now, though that may only be another
auction.  This unfortunately isn't up my alley for collecting.
thanks
jim

The spreadsheet is available at the bottom of the listing. The floppies
should be there. Please note there should also be several tabs to the
spreadsheet.

Cindy